THE EDFL is looking for a Netball Venue Manager ahead of the launch of our new EDFL Netball competition due to kick off at the end of June.
This is a casual role.
Full PD – CLICK HERE
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Netball Venue Manager assists the Female Football and Netball Development Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the netball venue on competition day and providing administrative support as required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE COMPETENCIES
- Preparation of equipment at Venue; ie balls pumped, rings, spectator seats and coaches bench are in place.
- Be available and visible to participants during the competition.
- Communicate information to clubs and Netball Victoria.
- Ensure smooth running of venue e.g: games start on time.
- Umpires have completed required paperwork.
- Ensure venue is clean, and tidy at all times.
- Participants abide by Rules of Venue and competition.
- Knowledge of Netball Victoria guidelines.
- Provide first aid support on competition days as required
- Feedback to Manager on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Thorough understanding of the operation of netball matches
- Demonstrated analysis and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and public relations skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience and understanding of football and netball clubs and league environments.
- High level computer literacy skills.
- Preparedness to work extended hours including weekends during periods when matches are fixtured.
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan, set priorities and manage change.
- Passionate about sport.
- Approachable and engaging.
- Team Player.
- Ability and willingness to work long and flexible hours.
- Working with Children’s Check or willingness to obtain.
- First aid qualified HLTAID003
- Stakeholder focused.
- Patient and diplomatic.
- Innovative and creative.
- Willing to make decisions
Applications close Wednesday June 20 at 5pm.
Applications containing a cover letter and resume to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries to Pauline Leslie: 0405 105 175