The Essendon District Football League are seeking applications for suitably qualified Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches for the 2022 Interleague Program.
Positions are open for:
Head Coach: Under 13 mixed, Under 14 and 15 Boys and Under 15 Girls teams.
Assistant Coaches: Under 13 mixed, Under 14 and 15 Boys and Under 15 Girls teams.
The selected coaching groups will work collaboratively to deliver this program in consultation with the EDFL Operations department.
To be successful in the coaching roles you must have:
– A minimum, AFL Level 1 Coaching accreditation.
– Current Working with Children Check (WWC)
– An ability to work collaboratively and engage with coaches, administrators and other persons who work within the program
– Demonstrate outstanding communication and leadership skills with proven experience building a strong team culture and delivering player feedback
– Passion for junior development and ability to build strong training programs and game plans that focus on competitive player development
– Attend all training sessions and games; games normally played one date in May and over Queens Birthday weekend
– Attend all Interleague lead up events (Jumper Presentation, Team Photos as required)
How to apply:
Please forward your expression of interest together with a summary of your qualifications and skills, thoroughly addressing the criteria (as above) via email to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 22nd October.